We or our affiliates may collect information from our users at several different points on The Crypto Network.
- Mailing Lists & Service Emails – The Crypto Network offers a newsletter in order to provide subscribers with relevant information or content – breaking news, or weekly or daily round-ups, for example. In order to sign up to receive regular emails from a site’s mailing list, users must submit information including a valid email address. Your personal and contact information may be passed to The Crypto Network’s third party service providers. The Crypto Network and its third party service providers may from time to time track how users interact with the emails we send in a continued effort to improve our services. Users who choose to sign up for a mailing list may receive regular emails from the site, consisting of content from the site in question, content from third party sites and/or sponsors. If you do not wish to receive emails from third party advertisers, please do not sign up for the mailing list.
- Log Files – Like most standard website servers we use log files to log certain information about how you use the site. This information may be stored on third party servers, and may be used by The Crypto Network or its third party service providers in order to provide site personalization and assess general user interest in various internal and third party products and services. We do not, however, collect IP addresses or log IP address information.
- Ad Serving – The ads appearing on this website are delivered to you by a web advertising vendor and/or by our own discretion. In order to serve ads to you, we may use information collected during your searches or visits to our websites and information that we specifically acquire from third parties.
- Advertising and Cookies – Some of our third party advertising partners may distribute cookies to users in advertisements that are provided to us. The Crypto Network has no access to or control over these cookies once we have received the advertisements. Some of these advertisers and services we use to deliver advertising may be engaging in online behavioral advertising as defined by the Digital Advertising Alliance and FTC.
- First Party Opt-out – Please visit this link to opt-out of cookies from our first party ad serving vendor, Google: http://www.google.com/privacy/ads/; Third Party and Online Behavioral Advertising Opt-out – Please visit this link to opt-out of cookies from over 50+ major third party behavioral advertising providers http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
In the event The Crypto Network goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, The Crypto Network may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on The Crypto Network or affiliates. If we’re going to turn over information related to you, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with advance notice, unless we are prohibited from doing so by law or court order.
The Crypto Network has safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of user information we maintain. Access to personally identifiable information is authorized only for those who have a business need for such access. Although we work hard to protect personal information that we collect and store, no program is one hundred percent secure and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal information.
If you become aware of a security issue, please email us at contact [at] bitlabs [dot] co. We will work with you to address any problems.
Notification of Changes